Summer may not be my favourite time of the year. Yes, I’m one of those people who enjoy cold weather and layers of clothes, but the one thing I do love about summer is being able to wear glowing, peachy makeup.
Heres a little look into some of my essential products for summer…
- Too Faced Sweet Peach palette! I absolutely LOVE this palette! Not only does it smell delicious but the colours are also beautiful! The palette has a selection of both neutral, everyday shades, as well as a few bolder colours to create really fun looks with. I love using the green on my lower lash line!
- MAC Fix+ is a must for summer! Although the weathers not great in the UK, we still get the occasional hot days and this works great at keeping my makeup in place, and stopping me from looking like a sweaty mess! Highly recommend!
- The Iconic London Illuminator in the shade ‘Original’ is STUNNING! Its a liquid illuminator and my god is this glowy! It can be used mixed with your primer/foundation, or as a highlighter and both ways are beautiful. This is a favourite product of mine! I’m literally obsessed!
- Next is the Kryolan cream liner in ‘Turquoise Breeze’. I love all of Kryolan’s cream liners. I think the formula is amazing and they do not budge at all. This particular colour is stunning for summer! I recently wore it to a wedding with a neutral eye, and it gave a gorgeous pop of colour to my eyes!
- The Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is a cream bronzer that I literally go back to every single summer without fail. Its the perfect bronze shade, without being too orange and the cream formula goes on so smoothly! I’m most definitely due a new one of these soon!
- Lastly the Victorias Secret Body Spray in the scent ‘Love Spell’ is one of my favourite scents! It has such a sweet, summery smell to it, and although I wear this pretty much all year round, it does really give me those summer time feels whenever I spray it.
So those are my summer beauty essentials! I literally couldn’t recommend this products enough! Although as much as I love wearing them, I am counting down the days until Autumn!