So I’ve had this idea floating around my head for a while now. I’m 22 years old, and there are so many things I want to achieve over the next few years, so I came up with the idea of 25 things to do before I turn 25. This post is going to include some really big things I want to achieve over the next 3 years, as well as little things that can easily be achieved, but I’ve yet to do them.
I love the idea of looking back at this post when I do turn 25, and seeing all of the things I’ve achieved and completed, and the things I didn’t get the chance to do.
I also thought it would be a great idea to make this into a tag! I’d love to see what others want to do over the next few years, and even if you’re over 25 then make this ’30 before 30′ or ’35 before 35′ etc.
So grab yourself a tea or coffee and get comfortable, as this will probably be quite a long post…
- Reach 1,000 followers on this blog.– I’m currently on 39 followers as I write this, so I have a longggg way to go with this one, but I’m determined to get my arse into gear and really work hard on this blog. So I’m really hoping to achieve this goal, or more if possible.
- Get to my desired level of fitness.- Now I’m by no means big or unhealthy, but I’m unhappy with my fitness, and I generally want to be a lot more healthy, and I want to feel better in my own skin. So my goal is to feel healthy and comfortable.
- Save £5,000.-I’m planning on travelling a lot, and with working full-time and living with my parents still, I’m going to have a lot of money spare, so I want to save as much of it as possible. Hopefully my awful spending habits won’t get in the way of that.
- Stop recklessly spending.- This point carry’s on from number 3. As I mentioned I’m pretty bad with my money, and I like to just spend, spend, spend. So my goal is to record all of my spendings over the next few years, so I can see where my money is going, and where I can cut back. I’ve already been doing this and I can already see that I’m spending so much unnecassary money on food and coffee.
- Go Travelling.- This is already in the works. Myself and 3 friends are planning to go travelling around Europe, during the summer in 2019. Any suggestions of places to visit would be greatly appreciated.
- Go to a festival.- Considering I’ve been to so many concerts, I’ve never been to a festival, and its defiantly something I really want to do!
- Meal Prep for a week, and actually stick to it.- Like I said, there will be little things on this list, that may seem a bit silly and easy to do, but sticking to a meal plan, and meal prepping for a whole week is something that I’ve never been able to do, so I really want to try it out, and see if it makes a difference to my daily routine.
- Make more time for my friends.- This is a really simple thing, but I sometimes find it hard to spend time with my friends, due to my work schedule, their work schedule, managing my blog and general life. So I want to take some time each month to go for a coffee, or go and visit my friends whenever I can.
- Work on a TV show/Film.- If you didn’t know I’m a makeup artist, and I’m trained in TV and Film makeup, as well as SFX and some prosthetics, so working on a TV show or a film, whether that be paid or as work experience would be amazing, and is something I would love to experience.
- Buy a Chanel Handbag.- Wishful thinking I know, but one of my goals in life is to own a Chanel Handbag and if I can achieve this before I’m 25 then even better.
- Reach 1,000 subscribers on YouTube.- Pretty much the same as Number one, but on YouTube.
- Have a Boyfriend.- Now if any of my close friends are reading this they will most probably laugh, because I’m always saying ‘I don’t need a boyfriend’ or ‘I’m happy on my own’, and while that is true, lately I’ve started to feel like I’m at a point in my life where being with someone would be nice and less lonely.
- Go back to Uni.- This is most definitely going to happen, hopefully next year. The course I had done last year was, to put it lightly, a disaster, so going back somewhere else, and getting the skills I want to achieve in Makeup is definitely important to me.
- Go to Blogger Meet up’s.- I love meeting new bloggers, and getting to know the people behind the blog so going to meet ups is a great way of doing this, whilst also having a lovely day out. Myself and my best blogger gals (Katy, Darcy & Lauren) are holding a blogger event in Birmingham in October and it would be great to see loads of faces there! For more Information click HERE
- Read more blogs.- I don’t actually read that many blogs, and I feel so bad about it! I feel like I would gain so much more inspiration by reading more blogs, and I really want to support more bloggers, so that is a huge goal for me.
- Work with brands.- I would love the opportunity to collaborate with brands on my blog. I love finding new brands and products, and I love testing out new things.
- Give something back to my parents.- My parents are amazing, and have done so much for me and my brother, and I would love to be able to give them something special to show how much they mean to me.
- Go on a spontaneous Road trip.- I love the idea just getting into my car with a friend and driving where we want to. I’d love to randomly pick a place on a map and just go there and explore the area.
- Do a skydive/bungee jump.- I love the idea of jumping out of a plane. It may sound crazy, but I think it would be so much fun!
- Climb Pen Y Fan.- If you don’t know what Pen Y Fan is, its a mountain in South Wales, thats really popular to walk up. It’s literally on my doorstep.. well an hour away, but I’ve never climbed up it before.
- Try being Vegan for a week.- The Vegan diet is so interesting to me, and although I absolutely love fish and cheese, I would love to try being vegan for a bit. I’m not a fussy eater at all, so I feel like I’ll do just fine with it.
- Vlog.- I really want to Vlog my trips and days out. I love the idea of being able to look back at a really great day, and being able to re-live it. I’m definitely going to be Vlogging my trips to both Birmingham and Disneyland next month.
- Get another tattoo.- I only have one tattoo so far, which I got 4 years ago, and I’ve wanted another one ever since. I’m determined to have it done soon!
- Move out.- This probably won’t happen, but I’m really hoping it does. As much as I love living at home, and having my parents help with everything, the thought of having my own space, my own kitchen and bathroom etc. really appeals to me.
- Make a second a day video for the year.- I saw Zoella do this not too long ago, and its such a cute idea! You basically take a one second clip every day of the year and combine them all into one video at the end. Such a cute project to do over the year. (Zoe’s video HERE)
So there you have it. 25 things to achieve before I turn 25. I hope this posts inspired you to consider what you want to achieve in your life.