As I love pretty much anything about Christmas I thought I would do a Christmas tag! I found these questions over on MakeupSavvy’s blog, but I thought I would add some more questions of my own too!
- What is your favourite Christmas film?- The Grinch! I absolutely love it!
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?- So normally always on Christmas day, but we would have one present to open on Christmas Eve, although last year we actually opened all of our presents on Christmas Eve. I’m not sure why, but yeah that is what we did.
- Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?- Honestly I don’t really think Christmas day is all that memorable, so no I don’t really.
- What’s your favourite festive food?-Mince Pies!
- Whats your favourite Christmas gift you’ve ever received?- I don’t really have a favourite to be honest. I’ve never asked for anything big for Christmas that I can remember, so I’ve always just had little bits and bobs.
- Whats your favourite Christmas Scent?- Spiced Orange candle from Yankee Candle, although I do burn this all year round.
- Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?- Yes! Christmas Eve is my favourite part of Christmas! My family and I always go to the cinema and see whatever Christmas film is out that year, and then we always go to TGI Friday’s after for dinner, and we’ve done this for years, and I couldn’t imagine Christmas Eve any different to this.
- What tops your tree?– A star!
- As a kid what was the one present you always asked for but never got?- I always wanted a Baby Annabelle! And still to this day I never had one.
- Whats the best part about Christmas for you?- The build up to it, decorating the house, lots of festive baking, Christmas Markets, Michael Buble, Buying gifts, wrapping gifts, and winter.
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?- Not that i can remember, we’ve had slushy Christmases if that counts. I once broke my arm on Christmas day and ended up in hospital because of the slush and ice.
- Whats your favourite Christmas treat?- Mince Pies!
- Do you prefer giving presents or receiving them?– Both! I love spending the time to buy things that I know people will love, but I also love opening presents from friends and family.
- Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?- Yes! it was massive and turned out amazingly!
- Whats on the top of your Christmas list?- Its something small, but I really want one of those Scratch maps for my wall! I love to travel and I really want to keep track of my travels.