When binge reading through Andi’s blog (AndThenZen) I came across one of her posts ‘Vogue’s 73 Questions With..‘ , and I absolutely loved the idea! There were some pretty awesome questions in there! Some really easy to answer ones and ones you really have to think about, so thanks Andi for the idea, I’m definitely stealing it!
So here is my ‘Vogue’s 73 Questions With Beki Gardener’…
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
I would have to say going to Disneyland. It was the most magical trip ever! I also clogged the whole trip which you can see HERE.
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
I think getting back into blogging has made me really happy. The fact that I’ve stuck to my schedule and really put a lot of effort into it has been great for me. And the friends I’ve made through it have made all the hard work so worth it!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Thats a very big question… Theres a lot of things that I think are great! The blogging community, Candles, Home Sense, my friends/family, City Breaks, food.
4. What’s your favourite season?
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
Heck Yes! I already live in Cardiff, which is a big City, but I can definitely see myself living in London or New York one day. I love the hustle and bustle of big, busy cities.
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
People will hate me for this, but my favourite is vanilla.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Ahhh, thats a lot of effort.
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
I like fruity desserts. Eton Mess is always a good choice.
10. Cake or Pie?
11. What’s your least favourite food?
Beef, mushrooms and raw onion.
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Avocado on toast, with poached eggs, chilli flakes and balsamic glaze! Yummmmm
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
Barbie pink. It was horrendous!
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Both! I half blow dry and half air dry because mu hair is so thick and takes ages to dry either way.
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Kinda.. I got to the gym so I guess that helps…
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Victoria from InTheFrow! I love her videos/blog and I’d love o hear all of her stories or her trips and experiences!
19. When was the last time you cried?
I cannot remember..
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram! You can follow me HERE.
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
Not that I can think of…
24. Favourite country you visited?
25. Last country you visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
I’ve been to the country, but I really want to go to Santorini!
27. First pet?
First and only, a hamster called nibbles when I was about 7.
28. Favourite Disney animal?
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
going shopping with one of my best friends!
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
Christmas and winter time!
31. What book are you reading right now?
The Curated Closet
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
The Hunger Games series
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
Working in a restaurant! i would love nothing moe than to just leave my job and blog full time!
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
Coffee or squash!
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
Mojito! Especially if its strawberry/raspberrry flavoured!
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s?
Normally a chicken legend meal, with cool mayo, fries and a diet coke. Large obviously! And whatever cheesy bites/sticks they have at the moment!
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
I’m the least sentimental person you’ll ever know! If it creates clutter it goes! But I’m sure I have a my fiery teddy in the attic somewhere…
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
Greys Anatomy! And The Walking Dead is starting tomorrow (as I’m writing this) so that will soon take over my life!
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
The Fox and the Hound. I have memories of watching this as a child and bawling my eyes out, and I can’t bring myself to watch it again!
40. What do you miss the most?
Not having any responsibiltes
41. What’s something you can’t do?
deal with hangovers…
42. What are your nicknames?
I don’t really have many.. Literally just Bek I guess..
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
I’m not sure really, a lot of things…
44. Heels or flats?
If you asked me this a year ago I would have said flats, because I’m really tall, but now I’m heels all the way!
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Gone on trips to different countries, gone on random road trips without a destination, gone to Birmingham to visit people i’ve never met in person before.
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
I’m not really sure….
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
My little blog! I’ve worked so hard on this, and I’m so happy with where its going and how much work I’m putting into it.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
My memory isn’t that good… probably something along the lines of a teacher, or a princess.
49. Dogs or Cats?
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
That nothing just gets handed to you. if you want something you need to work for it.
51. Bath or Shower?
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Mountain Hideaway! I’m nota beauty person really…
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
Spiced Orange from Yankee Candle! I’ve been through about 10 of these over the years!
54. If you could spend 3 months anyway, where would it be?
Travelling around Europe!
55. Are you messy or neat?
Neat! I’m so OCD!
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Scroll through my phone on Insta and Twitter.
57. What do you have for breakfast?
Depends on my mood/ how much time I have. Sometimes its just toast with butter, sometimes porridge.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Scroll through my phone…
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
Ham and Pineapple
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
Tall, funny, ambitious
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
63. At what age were your happiest?
I think now.
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
Avocado, Halloumi and rivitas
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
What to get my friends for Christmas!
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Take my makeup off, put on my snuggliest pjs and watch a film, or do some baking!
68. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing right now! The last thing I listened to was Niall Horans album ‘Flicker’
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
I’d say a solid 8 1/2
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m not really sure!
71. Starter or dessert?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
New York or Florida… I’m not sure which one is further away…